英文商務 Email 開頭必備句

文章發表:2020/04/21

在英語職場的每一天,對於英文非母語的我們而言,一開始總難免戰戰兢兢的;明知時間寶貴,卻又忍不住在一個任務上面反覆糾結、過度確認,這種情況,必須要匯集一些小 tips 才能提升工作效率。本篇就直接提供一些「英文商務電子郵件」當中,寫來寫去十之八九都能應用的好句子!

開場白之「告知訊息」

I am writing in response to n.p.
我來信是因為⋯⋯

I am writing in response to a phone call I received from your company this morning.
我來信是因為今天早上我接到你們公司的來電。

I am writing to ask about n.p.
我來信詢問有關⋯⋯

I am writing to ask about the possibility of postponing the deadline for the launch of Version 3.0.
我來信詢問關於 3.0 版本延後上市的可能性。

I am writing to inform you of n.p.
我寫信來通知你⋯⋯

I am writing to inform you of changes to our billing procedure.
我寫信來通知你我們作帳程序的改變。

Just a quick note to confirm n.p.
簡短的通知,確認⋯⋯

Just a quick note to confirm receipt of your order.
此一簡短通知,確認您的訂單已收到。

We hereby confirm n.p.
我們以此確認⋯⋯

We hereby confirm receipt of payment. Thank you. We do appreciate your business.
我們以此確認付款已收到,謝謝你。感謝你的惠顧。

(本文節錄自貝塔語言出版《商務英文 Email 速成語庫書Quentin Brand 著)



數位整合服務
產品服務
讀者服務專線:+886-2-23756688   傳真:+886-2-23318496   地址:臺北市館前路28號7樓

Copyright © 元照出版 All rights reserved. 版權所有,禁止轉貼節錄
TOP